Pages

08 November 2008

We are not sure why but it seems that the world goes on spinning without us. This departure from our geocentric mindset is more than a little disturbing to us here at the Imperial Palace. Our state of flux has necessitated a strategic redeployment of resources and impinged on our posting frequency; we hope to remedy that within a fortnight.

Patrick Biancone is back. I liked Biancone, he did, after all, get Lion Heart within an ace of the Kentucky Derby winner's circle. Then he decided to breed snakes.

The TBA has added to its ranks. Horseplayers Association (HANA), Pull The Pocket, Turk and Little Turk, and Triple Dead Heat. Why any of you need another reason, let alone four, to not read my senseless drivel is beyond me.

I still have no idea what a feed actually is but for those of you who might, this week's address for the TBA feed is here. I understand we won't be changing it before Veterans Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think Biancone had anything to do with Iavarone's breeding?

Anonymous said...

I have nothing useful to say, your Biancone line just cracked me up.

The Bid

The Bid
Greatest horse ever to look through a bridle