Pages

23 July 2008

And the band played on...


Alex Waldrop, President and CEO of the NTRA, has posted a new entry on his blog.

His satisfaction with mediocrity no longer gets me going but what I find disturbing are the number of posts that drink the proverbial Kool-Aid. Does he round up interns over at the NTRA and make them post glowing reviews? Or is the general public really this banal? (American Idol ratings would indicate yes)

Update: FourSix hours since I posted a comment on his blog and it still has not popped up while other more complimentary ones surprisingly have. HMMMMM.

Up-Update: It has been a full day since I posted a comment on Mr. Waldrop's blog and it has not made it. I was not rude and all the language could be found in the Oxford dictionary so I have to assume that Waldrop is just looking for a bunch of sycophants and yes-men. How sad.

No comments:

The Bid

The Bid
Greatest horse ever to look through a bridle