Pages

12 March 2010

Tipping my hat

I like hats.

As a rule I don't wear them but I like the idea of them; on rare occasions I reserve the right to break my arbitrary, sartorial brocard and wear a tweed Ivy cap.

Love tweed.

I like fedoras too but have never found one that I wear well, plus everyone is wearing that stupid ass hat Jason Mraz wore a while back, so that killed it for me right there.

Anyone interested in hats and horse welfare might want to read this article at Bloodhorse.

The point of this post, however meandering, is not to wax philosophic on the practicality or elegance of a jauntily tipped chapeau but to commend the NTRA for its decision to carry the RA/Zen prep races, on its 'NTRA Live!' site.

Well played, gentlemen. Well played indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I read you or wouldn't have known about the ntra live site. And thanks ntra.

Not knowing 'til now is another symptom of my disenchantment with racing.

The Bid

The Bid
Greatest horse ever to look through a bridle