Pages

09 March 2009

Morning work pics..Kip Deville work video

The tools of ignorance


















Sitting close to the official clockers is insightful. No longer will I put as much weight on the listed times. I also know what trainers to avoid like the plague so I guess that makes us even.



















Kip Deville getting ready to roll


















I am waiting for the Super Duper Unique Rum



















Apparently, one should not have six shots of espresso prior to filming; it may not be very good but at least it's blurry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great example of technology being used AT the track...love it.

What did you use to take the video?

The photos were excellent.
Cheers

Keith

Unknown said...

Super Duper Rum on me!

Wind Gatherer said...

Keith-I used my wife's Sony Cyber-shot. It reads 5.1 megapixel super steady shot...good thing. I would hate to see the results otherwise.

Ernie-Bring it.

Thanks guys. Cheers.

The Bid

The Bid
Greatest horse ever to look through a bridle