Pages

23 December 2008

Around the horn

Do the association fees include a Twinspires membership?

Will this place any limit on how many furlongs you can put on a horse?

2009 will be a year where the excesses of the past decade are slowly purged and things begin to stabilize. Anyone not caught up in the consumer orgy, with money in the bank and good credit, should take these coming months to seriously consider putting that money in play.

The for sale sign is up and this is the opportunity that comes around once in a generation.

For those looking to buy into a partnership, Thatsamore has an interesting filly coming around next year and should prove exciting.

Brooklyn Backstretch has her wish list out and is looking for more...

This week's edition of The Economist references racing at least twice and in a good way. I'm so happy.

I have nothing of value to say really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, WNR -- I appreciate the shout-out.

Anonymous said...

All my hints for a horse for christmas have seemingly been ignored by my girlfriend this year.

I will forward the Thatsamore link to Amy quick fast!

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

"I have nothing of value to say really."

But you say it so well!

The Bid

The Bid
Greatest horse ever to look through a bridle